ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
Boosting quality to differentiate yourself from the competition
Successful companies are driven to deliver quality - from the way they operate, to the customer service standards they establish and the products they deliver. This is a strategic vision for continuous transformation to improve brand equity and image and ensure you are better equipped to win new opportunities in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
BUREAU VERITAS SOLUTION
WHAT IS ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is an international Quality Management Sytems (QMS) standard related to quality management, applicable to any organization from all types of business sectors and activities. ISO 9001 provides a framework to respond to changing quality requirements in balance with society, economics and environment.
Beyond ISO 9001 Certification, Bureau Veritas offers services for a wide range of management system standards that include:
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems (EMS), ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHMS)
- IATF 16949 International Automotive Task Force
- AS/EN 9100 International Aerospace Quality Group
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems
- ISO 37001 Anti Bribery Management Systems
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
As most of these standards are built to be compatible with ISO 9001, Bureau Veritas offers the possibility of integrated certification services, generating audit efficiency, consistency and optimization.
- Ensures your products and services effectively meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Allows you to measure your progress towards continual improvement of business performance creating a benchmark.
- Creation of knowledge database for effective exchange of company knowledge.
- Stakeholder and Risk management.
- High Level Structure (HLS) to easily integrate with more than one standard.
- QMS closely aligned with core business processes.
OUR CERTIFICATION PROCESS
Key steps in our certification process are:
- Definition of certification scope.
- Pre-audit (optional): gap analysis and diagnosis of your current position against standard.
- Certification audit performed in 2 stages:
- Stage 1. Readiness review performed to verify that the organization is ready for certification
- Stage 2. Evaluation of implementation, including the effectiveness, of the management system of the organization
- A certificate valid for 3 years is issued upon satisfactory results of stage 2 audit.
- Surveillance audits to verify that the management system continues to fulfill the requirements of the standard and monitor the continual improvement.
- Re-certification after 3 years to confirm the continued conformance and effectiveness of the management system as a whole.
WHY SHOULD MY ORGANIZATION IMPLEMENT ISO 9001?
Customers are the lifeblood of any business! To keep customers – and to keep them satisfied – your product or service must meet their requirements. ISO 9001 provides a framework for taking a systematic approach to managing your business processes to meet those requirements. It is a set of common and stable requirements for at least the next 10 years which will not only give you a standard platform for continuous growth but also a competitive advantage among your competitors.
WHY CHOOSE BUREAU VERITAS SERVICES?
With 150,000 active ISO certificates and +8,000 skilled auditors, Bureau Veritas is present in 140 countries with local specialists in 80 countries.
Our auditors have extensive knowledge of specific industry sectors, local regulations, markets and language that enables them to provide solutions adapted to your needs.
Bureau Veritas Certification is recognized by more than 40 national and international accreditation bodies across the world.
- MARK OF GLOBAL RECOGNITION
The Bureau Veritas Certification mark is a globally recognized symbol of your organization’s ongoing commitment to excellence, sustainability and reliability.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: