To spread the product on EU markets almost all equipment operating under pressure, is subject to confirmation of its compliance with European directives and harmonized standards.
The main areas of Bureau Veritas work:
- Requirements analysis
- Work plan and certification program
- CE Certification (PED / TPED / SPVD / ATEX) and ASME (BPVC section VIII)
- Supervisory Audits
- Technical Inspection and Testing
- Non-Destructive Testing (VT / UT / MP / PT / RT)
- Hydraulic tests
- Periodic testing of tank containers (ADR / TIR)
The company Bureau Veritas Ukraine together with notified bodies and accredited laboratories carry out the certification for compliance with the requirements of harmonized standards against the range of the European Parliament Directives namely:
- 2014/68 / EU Directive on equipment operating under pressure (Pressure Equipment Directive),
- 2010/35 / EU Directive on transportable pressure equipment (Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive),
- 2014/29 / EU Directive on simple pressure vessels (Simple Pressure Vessels Directive)
- 2014/34 / EU Directive on equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (Equipment for Potentially explosive Atmospheres (ATEX)
The equipment certification is carried out according to one of the following schemes:
- Certification of a single product or a batch ;
- Certification of products for a period of one year with a limited volume of production - if the quality management system (ISO 9001) is not implemented and certified;
- Certification of serial production for a period of 3 years with 2 surveillance audits (includes: the production certification, standard products certification, serial production certification).
The Bureau Veritas experts are pleased to provide professional assistance and support in the certification process, determination of the proper approach, and compliance with all applicable requirements for the products. To do this, please write to us your request and send to our mail along with technical information about your products.
For more information, please contact us!
(044) 354 16 00, firstname.lastname@example.org