In order to distribute products on the EU markets, almost all electrical equipment is subject to compliance with European standards.
BUREAU VERITAS UKRAINE COULD PROPOSE:
- Requirements analysis
- Work plan and certification program
- CE certification (LVD / EMC / RED / Machinery)
- Supervisory audits
- Technical inspection and testing
- Conducting periodic tests
Bureau Veritas Ukraine, together with an accredited and recognized laboratories carries out the process of certification for compliance with the requirements of harmonized standards under the following directives of the European Parliament and of the Council:
- 2006/42 / EC Machinery Directive,
- 2014/35 / EU Low Voltage Directive,
- 2014/30 / EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive,
- 2014/53 / EU Radio Equipment Directive.
CERTIFICATION OF GOODS MAY BE PROCEED IN FOLLOWING WAYS:
- A single product or batch certification;
- Certification of products for one year with limited production volume – in case of the absence of an implemented and certified quality management system (ISO 9001);
- Certification of batch production for a period of 3 years with carrying out supervisory audits (includes: production certification, certification of typical products, certification of batch production).
Bureau Veritas specialists will be glad to provide professional assistance and support in the certification process defining a proper approach and meeting all applicable product requirements. To do this, please write to us your request and send to our mail along with technical information about your products.
For a detailed consultation, contact us!
(044) 354 16 00, firstname.lastname@example.org